The benefits of laser therapy at iStomatolog
The benefits of using laser
- Painless; often does not require an analgesic injection
- The treatment lasts approximately 1 minute
- Takes only one session to heal the inflammation
- Reduction/cessation of dental oversensitivity after one application
- Acceleration of recovery processes in bone tissue after dental cyst treatment
- Sterilization of dentogingival pockets in one session when treating gingivitis or periodontosis
- Achievement of a sterile tooth surface before the start of restoration procedure
- Achievement of a sterile root canal before the filling procedure
- The healing period passes without any pain.
The impact of the laser is strictly topical, which excludes the possible effect on surrounding healthy tissues and the body in general. No side effects.
The laser therapy can be performed on patients with autoimmune diseases, diabetes, cardiopathy, hypertension, thyroid gland disorders, allergies, children and pregnant women.
How is the laser therapy conducted?
When treating fissures before the sealing, the dental cavity before the restoration or working on reducing oversensitivity, the surface of a tooth is cleaned from hard and soft dental residue (plaque and tartar) with the help of ultrasound, Air Flow, or various pastes, and only then treated by laser. The time of laser impact on one tooth is less than a minute.
When treating a cyst or the root canals before the sealing, the root canal undergoes the preliminary cleaning and rinsing, followed by the actual laser treatment. The time of laser impact on one root canal in less than a minute.
When removing a purulent process in soft tissues, the laser becomes an alternative to scalpel because it allows the doctor to make the cut quickly without analgesic injection.
A professional removal of dental plaque is carried out when fighting the acute inflammation or sterilizing the dentogingival pockets in cases of gingivitis and periodontitis.
The laser treatment of one buildup/tooth takes less than one minute and does not require additional analgesic injections; the result is achieved after a single session; no pain or swelling after the therapy.
- Sterilization of root canals before sealing.
- Prophylaxis and treatment of inflammation of gums (gingivitis) and surrounding tissues (periodontitis).
- In surgical dentistry, for the removal of tongue frenum and dental operculum in the area of “wisdom” teeth (pericoronitis etc.)
- Treatment of aphthae and herpes
- Whitening of teeth with laser
- Relief of dental oversensitivity
- Preparation of the dental surface before the fissure sealing.
What is the cost of laser treatment?
You can get the information regarding laser treatment of caries, root canals, gingivitis, periodontitis, and herpes in the course of a free consultation at the iStomatolog center.