The benefits of ozone therapy
The ozone therapy (treatment with ozone) is indicated for
- Prophylaxis and treatment caries in children, teenagers, and adults
- Treatment of dental hypersensitivity (increased sensitivity)
- Therapy of root canals (before filling the tooth canals)
- Treatment of herpes and stomatitis
- Teeth whitening
- Prophylaxis of periodontium diseases (periodontitis, periodontosis, gingivitis)
- Gingivitis treatment (gum inflammation).
There are no contraindications to treating teeth and soft tissues with ozone.
The dental therapy with the use of ozone is
- Absolutely painless
- Takes minimum amount of time
- The casual method of treatment which means that it eliminates the cause of a disease.
How the ozone therapy of teeth is conducted?
Prophylaxis and treatment with the use of ozone are carried out after the professional dental cleansing, the removal of plaque and tartar, by performing an ultrasound cleaning with Prophyflex and Air Flow.
The HealOzone kit can be used for prophylaxis at home.
What is the cost of ozone treatment of teeth?
You can get the information regarding the necessity of ozone treatment, with regard to your clinical case, as well as its total cost in the course of a free consultation at the iStomatolog Center.